Children who are 3 years old through grade four are eligible to enroll in the school.
- A child must be 3 years old by September 1st to be admitted into the PreK4 program
- A child must be 4 years old by September 1st to be admitted to the PreK5 program
- A child must be 5 years old by September 1st to be admitted into the kindergarten program and have successfully completed the previous grade to advance to the next.
- A child must have successfully completed a kindergarten program to be admitted into 1st grade
- A child must have successfully completed 1st grade to be enrolled in 2nd grade
Children MUST be toilet trained and bottle broke. Classes are filled on a first come first served basis. If a parent calls after the classes are filled, the child's name will be placed on a waiting list to fill vacancies if they occur. Each child is accepted on a trail basis for the first two months. If the parent or teacher feels that the child is not ready, they will be placed in a different class or put on the list for the following year.
As of October 31st, each family enrolled is responsible for the entire year's tuition and may only withdraw in an emergency situation.